Monday, July 29, 2013

CD 20 3 DPO

Hey everyone!! So I keep meaning to post updates, but I am terrible at it!! I am now doing YouTube Vlogs.. I will post my link at the bottam..

So this month was a little different for me, I used Answer OPK sticks instead of Wondfo, I was not use to how they work around O or after, so here is as follows

CD10- What I thought was a positiove (wasn't)
CD11-15-Light
CD16- Getting dark EWCM
CD17- Blazing + confirmed with two CB digis =] (O day temp drop) EWCM
CD18-Positive(temp rise) Cm,EWCM, Cm
CD19-Positive(temprise)Cm
CD20- No test(temp rise)Cm

So, I am almost 100% sure that CD17 I Oed... I ran out of OPKs so I cant test anymore.. Today I was C (very) Hight Soft Open...  I guess we will see how it goes I am now 3DPO..

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMdkh4Pkoe3aePBHBBWeOw

No comments:

Post a Comment