Friday, March 16, 2012

And than there was nothing

I feel like writing today, I took another test this morning with FMU, after alot had reported seeing a line on my test yesterday at 13dpo..Well there was no line this morning, no matter how many pictures i take, or how many times i stare at it NOTHING..I cant really say that im to suprised, I figured it, I guess when you are TTC, it seems like it will never happen.

Im alittle crushed by it actually, a shed of hope ran through me, that was just shot down and ripped apart. I guess to many who are TTC they may say that 3 months TTC isnt that long and that im still young, but anyone who is TTC knows that dont matter it feels like a life time to you.. Im literlly so afraid that I will never have a baby, or I will never be able to give my husband a baby, and it scares me so much.. I have always wanted to be a mommy ever since i can remeber.. I guess next cycle we will do better, it probably hasnt happened because of sex timing is off, we are so bad, we have a habit of late night sex, i probably miss my surge.

I guess on the bright side AF is due on thurs (21st) so my testing could still be early, according to count down to pregnancy i shouldnt be testing till next week..however we will see there may still be hope..but im not counting on it..Until next time.

K-

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute,,, What's wrong with late night sex? That's the way we always do it!! Is it better to do it earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure, I read AM is better esp if your surge is in the middle of the day, but it just varies.

    ReplyDelete