Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Journey~

Well my name is Kelli, and my husband is Brandon. We have been married almost one year  on May 27th, 2012, and been together 6 years. We are TTC our first baby, I have PCOS, which makes this so hard, emotional, and just irrateing. Here is a break down-

Nov 21st- Dr Apt
-Prenatals
-100 mg clomid cd 5-9
-Prover- jump start period

Cycle 1-
Lasted 30 days

Cycle 2-
Lasted 38 days

Both cycles 1 and 2 had positive OPKS around cd 17-21..it varied

Now once im on cycle 3, I joined the VIP on fertility friend, to help chart everything, I really like it. I am vaginally temping this cycle,  took 150mg of clomid, have a dr apt on the cd 20 (current 15) hopefully checking follicules.. I also order fertility tea but im bad at drinking it (damn memory), and just ordered pre-seed today, as well as using soft cups!=D I also had alittle EWCM yesterder (cd 14).. But this is just a little cap to get everyone caught up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment