Friday, March 2, 2012

CD 16

Hello CD 16!! So nice to see you again, LOL! Okay well today I checked my CM and it was very strechy EWCM!!(YAY!!!) So miss Ella and I ventured off to Fred Meyer to buy some better OPKS, well they didnt have any, so we are leaving and little E wanted to sit on the horse (mechanical), so I put her on put a quater in she freaks out..typical..

So we head off to wal-mart...I hate wal-mart..Anyways after 10 mins, we find the OPKS, great!! Pay, and head home.. Jump out of the car, head to the potty, grab a cup, pee, scan of the directions, get the test prepared.. Now im waiting for the O or =D...waiting, 1 min, 2 min..BLANK! WTF..so of cource me being the stalker that I am, waits until I have to pee again, repeat waht i did last time, and long be hold O no =D... What a disapointment...GRR..$40.00 tests and just grr!! Oh well they is always tommorw- LOL--

CD 16:
97.6 (vag temp)
EWCM-VERY STRECHY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment