Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sunfairy the physic!

**If you have not read the post I just posted below do it!!**


Hellllllllo, friends!! Well though one of my Fertility friends that is on my facebook, I seen a lady who is a physic, she has many packages that includes alot of things. I got a khole package which included....


KOLE
bracelet or Necklace
3 charms 
time/gender prediction
message from baby
keepsake item
3 pregnancy tests
3 ovulation kits
keepsake bag

With the Kole blessings and baby dust bundle you will choose a bracelet or necklace.  All are already charged and blessed to increase the chances of these things:
- conceiving
- a healthy pregnancy
- prevention of loss
- a nausea-free pregnancy
- positive forces around you and the baby
- lessened stress while pregnant and/or trying to conceive
a pregnancy as free from nauseau as possible.
- positive forces around the baby 

Your jewelry will arrive in a gorgeous keepsake bag with directions and 3 charms.
Charm 1 your baby picks.
Charm 2 increases chances of conception.
Charm 3 is filled with baby dust.  You will also enjoy a special keepsake item chosen by the baby for the both of you.

During a 5 minute reading (via email, instant messenger, or phone) I will go over time frame and gender of the baby I am making the bracelet for, and pass along messages he or she may send my way.

The Kole bundle also comes with 3 pregnancy tests and 3 OPK's (ovulation predictor kit).


Well, I just got my reading last night, after reading all of her testimonials, ha ha. I should conceive or find out I am pregnant January, or have a due date January 2014. Now, obviously I know she is not a miracle worker, but alot of ladies have reported that they have got their BFP in that time frame, which she did hit on alot of things, I don't want to share all of it, but she said I should have a baby boy, which my husbands side produces ALOT of boys, my mom and brothers first kids were BOYS. Second she said my baby knows that when I am pregnant with him I will be overfilled with joy and will enjoy being pregnant, which is true I want to experience "pregnant", she said I will know he is here because I will have a big bellie with him, and I will also start seeing alot of pregnant ladies and bellies everywhere, and specifically a pregnant cat will come into my life, either at my door step, or I will help one, which I hope not because I cant have anymore cats HA HA! Well either way, it is a shed of hope! I have not got my bracelet yet, but am excited too!

I am going to link her facebook and website below please check them out!! =]

http://www.facebook.com/SunfairyChrisePsychicMedium
http://www.sunfairychrise.com

Love, peace and baby dust-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment