Thursday, January 17, 2013

Updates..AF..dr apt..ETC

GrRrRr..Where has this week seriously gone? Okay, well lets back up, I had my doctor appointment on Monday, I was only able to get the fertility consultation done, I have to go back for the PAP, of course the old dr office did not fax my medical records over, we decided just to start fresh, he didnt do anything he should of been doing but giving me clomid... She was alittle angry by this..

So to start DH needs to go in for an SA which is on Jan 21st, I have to go get an HSG test done, which I am scared about, finally got that taken care of for the 23rd, and of corse blood work tommorw am! I am happy to be getting all of this taken care of I feel we are on the right path, I really hope that my tubes are clear.. I really have nothing else to report on, I figured I would just write up a blog before I forgot.. I wanted to keep all informed as well as make note of it... Please share your expperince with HSG//

babydust-
k

No comments:

Post a Comment