Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What has been going on

WOW! I have no blogged in almost a year!! Well Here is a quick update I guess, from perivous post you can gather my husband and I were ttc last year, April was my last month on clomid, as my husband had been notified his department was facing a lay off, sure enought the middle of may he was told July 1st would be his last day, soon after he got the email, his boss told him they tryed to keep him and offered him to move in Colorado for a 9 month term until they could get funding again and they needed an decision by the end of they day.. As we discussed it, we decided that we would take the term, and wait to try again. I left Washington on June 29th, 2 two weeks after my husband and a week after the movers took everything away, I was terrified, I have nver been more than 74 miles away from my mom before.. The trasition was pretty simple, we moved into our apartment the end of July!

Honestly, I dont even know where the year has gone! It seems like just yesterday it was barely 2012, and now here is 2013! In may 2011, we were getting married a year later faced with a half way across USA move! It is crazy to look back and think where you were a year ago! Now, with all of that said, I am sure you are wondering... What is going on now, now onces it's 2013, are you you still in Colorado? Tell us what is going on... Well yes we are still in Colorado, we have about 2.5 months left here, it has been great with per diem, we get to have alot of extra money to be able to go out and do things, this weekend we are going up to Denver to do some stuff up there, we have no been able to go due to my work scedule! We still have no idea if we will be moving back to Washington, staying here, or moving to another state, as of right now we are living it day by day, nothing we can really do. Our friends who transfferd up here as well did a 6month term, they were suppost to be  heading back to Washington the end of this month, however due to funding they have no IDEA where they will be.. Let alone if they will even have a job.. It is so stressful not knowing what is going on until a week before it happens, his job is so inconsiderate in that sense, but ohwell nothing him nor I can do about that.

Also, we have decited to TTC again, there is no point waiting around on his job, even if he gets layed off, they pay for us to move home, plus my husband will get a pretty good weekly pay from unemployment, I mean sure it is nothing like what we are use to, but ohwell. Plus cashout his 401k, which he dont seem to mind, he really isnt into his job anymore.. So we figured what the hell right? Well, I do still have some left over Clomid that has not expired yet, I started provera 6 days ago to induce AF my last day is saturday so hopefully she will show pretty quickly. I am about 31 days late as of today, since we stopped TTC and I stopped the meds, I have had about two periods, one in july that was about 2.5 weeks, and on the begining of Novemeber.

I have an appointment set up with an new OBGYN, on the 14th, hopefully they will get my medical records by than and keep everything the same and do a couple differnt tests to see that everything is good and the only thing wrong is the PCOS. I also have bought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and hopefully it works HAHA! I am excited to get on the ball again, here is to 2013, many BFP to all my friends TTC, and loads of babydust! I am still on Fertility Friend as Toocute24=]

Much love-
K



No comments:

Post a Comment